Monday, April 28, 2014

Nike Air Jordan Coloring Page: A little find at TJ Maxx.


I picked up The Sneaker Coloring Book after Christmas on clearance at TJ Maxx for 7.50.  I didn't realize it would be such a great investment.

I like to put together notebooks full of free draw, coloring pages, finish the picture pages, and other activities for my early finishers and students I teach on the cart.  This gives them something creative and worthwhile to do while I'm setting up the white board, or getting everyone ready with supplies.

I knew Jordan's were pretty cool among the kids, so I included it in my K-2 packet.  I had no idea how much kids loved that shoe.  Almost everyone turned to that page first and began coloring.  Kids were asking for extra copies!  I did have extras that I had brought to my 3-5 school and put in the free draw bin.  Again, every kid was vying for the awesome Jordan page.  Your kids might like it too.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment