Friday, December 19, 2014

T'was the week before Christmas... Ugly Sweaters!

I felt sort of bad scrapping my K-2 plans this week.  I had a hard time deciding if I would stray away from the regular curriculum because the kids would be completely crazy the week before Christmas, or because I would be at the end of my rope and needed a break...!

We tied up some loose ends with other projects and then designed Ugly Christmas Sweaters!  I showed a few examples of ugly sweaters first, but the kids did not think they were ugly at all. Ahh, the aesthetics of 5-7 year olds.

I got the Ugly Winter Sweater template from my friendly friend, The Friendly Neighborhood Art Teacher. We drew, colored, & sprinkled with sequins.  Make sure your custodian is cool, kindergartners get sequins everywhere.  It was so fun!

















No comments:

Post a Comment