Thursday, March 27, 2014

Check out my classroom and procedures from 12 years ago! "Art Rules!" video - with wild original music.

I think this was pretty awesome at the time, who am I kidding... it is still awesome.  It was the early 2000's and iMovie was taking the world by storm.  This video served as a showcase of what we were doing in the art room.  I popped it on a VHS and had it running repeatedly during our open house/ art show.  The kids and the parents loved it.

My sister-in-law (the talented voice in the song!) convinced me to dig it out of hiding and post it to the YouTube.  It had been years since I watched it!  I was amazed at some of the procedures and routines I still do in the art room, and contemplated the ones that have gone by the wayside.  It has also made me want to produce an updated version.  We will have to see about that!
Finally, my husband is the most talented musician in the world.  He wrote the music just for me, but it you want to hear some of his actual music, you should visit  FlatCatsMusic.com or IceCreamVendors.net or The Astronauts.

No comments:

Post a Comment