Tuesday, January 20, 2015

2015 Art Ed Blog of the Year! Vote for me!

I can't even believe that I am a finalist for Art Ed. Blog of the Year through The Art of Education.  I absolutely love blogging about what my students and I are up to, and my thoughts on my daily routines.  Even though I see the blog getting hits... I always kind of feel like nobody really reads it.  This is kind of nice to get some recognition!

If you feel so inclined, you can vote for me and many other fabulous blogs here.

If you are new to No Corner Suns, here is the gist of the blog:

A million resources:  Every worksheet I make, every worksheet I find, every lesson plan I love is available somewhere on this blog for download. Just check out that ridiculous list of tags on the right!



An art studio: In September of 2014 I opened No Corner Suns art studio in downtown Westmont, IL.  Many of my posts detail the ups, the downs, and the how tos of branching into private art teaching.

Substitute Plans:  I've written three books that are complete lessons for the elementary art substitute.  The Art Teacher's Substitute Notebook:  The Basics, K-2 Lessons, & 3-5 Lessons are all available to purchase on my site or through TPT.  It is a complete print and leave booklet perfect for subs and curriculum appropriate for students.  I also offer a bunch of free sub plans that I have developed over the years.

Your Art Room's A Mess:  I used to have time to write books.  This is meant for the new or disorganized art teacher.  It's a little bit classroom anecdote, little bit anal retentive a organization tips.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment